I will probably gain 5 lbs. this week.

Reason One) I have not really been counting my points. This is the kiss of death. I need structure, and without it, I go wacko. I've not been eating too crazily, but I know my portions have been larger than they should be, and I've allowed myself way too many treats.

Reason Two) I had my first green drink, which is my first real encounter with a green veggie in like a week, today for breakfast. Greens keep me, ahem, moving, and without them I've been a bit, shall we say, sluggish down there. Basically, my weight isn't leaving my body.

Reason Three) Vegor's Birthday. Cake. Food. It's just going to be a problem.

Reason Four) Spring Break. It's basically a perfect storm of not doing what I should around these parts. The combination of being off my schedule (you should see the wreck that is my house), and having Vegor around all the time does not do good things for my diet. Not that I don't like having him here, because I really do. Really, really do. It's just that it feels like we're on vacation, and I'm horrible at sticking to what I should do when I'm on va(or, in this case, stay)cation.

Reason Five) Desert Mouth. I don't know why I haven't been drinking water lately, but I realized the other night that I hadn't had any all day. Normally I have two or three of my giant hospital mugs of water a day (that's like 96 oz, on a regular day). This is not helping with the elimination factor (that's a classy way to say poop, right?)

Reason Six) Pee Emm Ess. I am so jacked right now. How about my freaking lady flow shows up? I'm so bloaty (and cranky, and hungry, and break-outy) that I know my water weight is out of this world.

Basically, I'm not looking forward to my weigh-in on Sunday. I don't want to see the number, and I don't want to deal with the guilt. I'm getting so pissy with myself for not doing the things I know to do. Fuh. Me.

1 comment:

  1. Let me just say, Mother Nature SUCKS! I gained 8 pounds this last month! 8! Crazy! Witch... Anyway, I hope you feel better soon. :)

    Try your best---it will all fall in place!

    Sarah
    TheWeatheredWord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete