I really wish I were part of the larger, stronger group of weight-loss bloggers. These men and women seem to support each other so much, and that's one of the reasons I decided to write about my attempts to lose weight rather than just do it on my own. I've met a few ("met" you know, twitter-followed/blog-commented) a few people I really like, but am hoping to meet more friends. That said, today is, apparently "friend making Monday" (I just follow the rules, people). So, I'm hoping this kind of gets the ball rolling. The way it works? You answer the following questions on your own blog, then post the link here, in the comments, so everybody gets to know each other a little bit? Makes sense, right?
With no further adieu, FMM #1
1) What is your favorite physical feature? I have a freckle on my nose that is right between my eyes, and I think it's really adorable. I have pretty good lips, too, I think.
2) List three adjectives that describe you. Funny. Smart. Empathetic.
3) How old were you when you had your first kiss? 18.
4) Do you believe in God? I think I believe in little-g god. Big G God is a little too much for me to comprehend/understand/believe in, but little-g, yeah. I can handle little-g.
5) How often do you watch the news? A few nights a week I'll end up seeing snippets of the local news and laughing my ass off. I'm kind of an internet news junky, though, so I'm usually really on top of it.
If you participate, please put your link in a comment!