Whoops!

Fair warning, I'm posting this from my phone so it could be all sorts of jacked up.

I made it to the gym this morning, and though it was a struggle to get out of bed, once I got there my workout was great. I think I kind of scare some of the old people there because I kind of dancerun (and I have tattoos).

I ate really grapevine today, tried doing a protein heavy green shake that was pretty awesome, and for lunch did tofu, broccoli, potato and kalamata olives. It was ok.

Dinner turned into a royal eff job, though. I am not great at restaurant eating, yet. Too much fried stuff (tempura and tofu) and I'm sure I went over my calories today. I'm not going to beat myself up for it, I will just do better tomorrow.

Posting from my phone sucks. Nevermore.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for not beating yourself up for going over your limit! I've noticed that that kind of thinking usually makes me less likely to do better at whatever habit I'm trying to work on.

    ReplyDelete