Something is up...

Or rather not up, nor is something down. My weight remains the same. Doubleyou. Tee. Eff. I'm about to punch eating in the face. I know I shouldn't weigh myself every day, but the neurotic within has to be abated. No to the thing. How is this possible? I mean, I have been having the occasional treat, but I am staying within my calorie limits. So help me, I am going to lose it here. I'm giving myself one more week of my own attempts, and if things don't start changing, I'm bringing in the professionals. Seriously, I am pretty sure with the five-hundred and some odd friends on facebook (seriously, we're all just besties) a few of them have to be trainers/nutritionists/dietitians that can hook a sister up, right?

Regardless of the poundage plateau I am feeling really, really good. I feel happy and have more energy than I've had since, I don't know, high school? I am high on exercise endorphins, people, and it feels so right. Yeah, I've been having bad days here and there (which I'm guessing are largely hormonal. Where in the hell is my lady flow?) but the bad days at this point are on par with some of my best days during my real depressive bouts. I don't know how I can't feel good, I eat a whole foods-centered diet--lower case, mind you (I'd say no more than 20 percent of my total food intake is processed) and I exercise almost every day, short of the stagnation, things are very, very good.

Want to know one of my favorite exercises these days? It comes from the bar method, and they call it "back dancing". Spend your evening doing this, and your booty will thank you.

Eating was weirdy today.

Breakfast
Leftover pasta bake
Coffee w/ almond milk and Stevia

Snacks
Raisins and roasted mixed nuts

Dinner
Leftover burrito from the other night.

Bland, but teething baby equals not much time for meal making.

3 comments:

  1. I thought about you this morning on my walk, and now, I will write you an e-mail about it. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched a program the other week called "10 Things You Need To Know About Losing Weight" which I thought was really good. It looks at the science behind dieting and losing weight. It's on youtube in 6 parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVSDHwA6nFw

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! thanks, i will definitely watch this!

    ReplyDelete